When you come in for your initial complimentary consultation, you will be greeted by our friendly patient concierge and your benefit coordinator who will give you a tour of the office. Then Dr. Rashidi will join you in our consultation room for a comprehensive (and painless) thorough exam to first determine if treatment is necessary. If it’s the right time to begin treatment, Dr. Rashidi will provide you with the findings and a preliminary treatment plan and answer any questions you may have. We believe the best results are only achieved when patients and their parent(s) understand the treatment process. So, this time is very valuable.
You can expect that…
- Your consultation will start on-time.
- You will receive an honest evaluation.
- We will outline all the associated cost with the treatment, so there will be no hidden fees.
- There is no pressure to commit on the spot. We want you to be confident in your decision.
- We will answer any questions you may have.
Please fill out the below form, and we will contact you to schedule your consultation. You may also call our office at (949) 770-8011