Metal Bracket Braces
You may not have been born with a gorgeous smile, but there are a great many solutions now to fix that situation. If you have gaps in your teeth or if you have crooked teeth that didn’t come in exactly right, then the best solution is braces. For many people, the real chore will be deciding which types of braces to get. Below, we go over the various types of braces with some explanations about what they are and how they work. Invisalign – Invisalign has become super popular. These are clear, removable aligners that are almost Invisible to the naked
Save time on your first visit, fill out your new patient forms online! Please choose an option below:
Recent Blog Posts
- Questions to Ask the Orthodontist before Getting Braces
- Tips for A Beautiful, Healthy Smile from Orthodontist in Mission Viejo
- How to Floss Correctly If You Wear Braces
- What Are the Various Types of Braces Available Today?
- What Types of Braces are Best for Pregnant Women?
- Why lingual braces are the best for recreational activities
- Invisalign vs Traditional Metal Braces: Which Should You Choose?